Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ouch

The Ex's Father Died yesterday

THE ex is what i call my former girlfriend of a year and a half, the relationship that felt most right, not an ex, the ex

I just got off the phone with her and she broke me

i haven't felt like crying in ages

her whimper really hit the spot

plus the fact that i'm not used to her being vulnerable, she's tough as nails when she needs to, and she's been through a hell of a lot over the past 4 years but never complained.

although we don't talk regularly, i still care for her, despite the rumors that were never confirmed, despite never giving me a reason as to why she broke up with me, she'll always be special to me

may God give her more strength for that one

will get back to you guys in a while

Allah yer7amo
K

No comments: