Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another one bites the dust…






Are you ready, are you ready for this? Are you hangin’ on the edge of your seat?


(I wish I was making this up)
Here goes, another friend of mine (S) is getting married, Other than “my best friend the asshole”. He’s both my and the asshole’s best friend. What the hell can I say? Is it a virus? Some sort of epidemic? The Egyptian version of “march madness” ?

I guess the wedding crashers’ philosophy applied to him which is just plain wrong, the whole idea of getting vulnerable at weddings or engagements is supposed to happen to girls and girls only ( sorry ladies but it happens )

However I never heard of a guy pushing forward his proposal date by 3 entire months just because he attended his best friend’s engagement a week before. (Stupid people)


Anyway, I just thought I’d say SOMETHING about it, dunno what else to say

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude its called the marriage hysteria, along with the mobile hysteria..Its worse than aids or cancer...My best friend and her sister are racing each other to the alter.. Its insane!

I don't want to go to their weddings because I am afraid of remotly even get the idea to start dating..

KareemFromEgypt said...

i here you jazz,

but i thought you were dating a lawyer now :p

KareemFromEgypt said...

oooops i meant hear you

Anonymous said...

not dating soo not dating...would rather throw myself in the nile first.

KareemFromEgypt said...

surely it can't be that bad,

plus one can only remain dateless for so long. (but not a pink sweater wielding lawyer)

i don't mind them dating but they took it too seriously too soon.

i'm off to a dinner/"celebration" in half an hour (wish me luck in keeping a straight face while pretending to actually enjoy the entire thing)