Friday, April 28, 2006

I was in Dahab




I’m okay now, but it took me and my friends 48 hours to get home after the explosion due to some misunderstandings, more on that to come later. I just don’t feel like writing now.


One of my friends has a scar on his nose and cheek from the third explosion and I have a very small scar on my right arm, the third is okay. We’re okay now but he needed plastic surgery.


None of us died el hamdolellah or even worse lost a limb or an eye, I just didn’t have time to check this blog or reply to any of your comments. I will later, but yesterday (Thursday) we were mainly concerned with our friend who needed the operation, and now I thought I’d let everybody (mainly Yasjess and raghood) that I’m back and okay.

I have an interesting story of what happened there, I was between the second and the third explosion, but that’s a later post, plus I promise to reply to everybody who commented on the last post of having kids, thanks everybody and take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma3lesh thank god your ok. I don't know why but I had a feeling you were there. Sorry you had to witness such a horrible things. Take it easy..Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Anonymous said...

Thing**

Cup of Malice said...

This is probably why I should check in with you more often. Jeez, I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes without you instigating some kind of anarchist action.
Thank god you're okay, next time pull the pin, throw and run.