Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Hitler

i actually took this test about 3 months ago, and the result came out to be Sadaam Hussain (with the phrase "people who don't like you better like chemical weapons" written in the middle of the picture) i wasn't convinced so i decided not to post it

now 3 months have changed and i figured maybe i was biased by some unfortunate asshole-related event or something that ticked me into answering ugly answers

and you thought sadaam was bad huh?

be afraid

K

p.s which reminds me does anyone know the song "even hitler had a girlfriend"?? you can find it on my small lyrics blog


5 comments:

Coconut said...

hahahhah I like Hitler & Saddam Hussin as leaders, they r nt that different by the way ya kareemy .one common thing is that both of them challenged the super power at their time,bot believed in the power & importance of their race/nation,both bear the consequences of their dare acts.Both were charismatic speakers.I love that.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Hitler & Saddam ...You should something about it :)

I took the test twice, and my mind is similar in the first one to 'Mother Teresa' and in the second one to 'JFK'...Weird huh ?

La Gitana said...

I got Clinton, twice.

KareemFromEgypt said...

la gitana: i think i'm in love ;)

hathor: should i do something about it? i guess that means i don't take no for an answer and that if i have power i will use it, is that such a bad thing? depends on what i have on my agenda i guess.

walaa: the hitler had a GF thing was meant to be a joke, and i guess ghandi didn't have one either

Raghoody: mashy el 7al ;)

Anonymous said...

well, u encouraged me to come out of the closet.. i was a hitler too.. but now i am tempted to take the test again.. i might be saddam this time!!!

i think it has to do with wanting others to agree with me.. or else.. don't worry about the gf thing.. if i could get a husband with my "hitler" personality, anything could happen

i am off to take the test again!