ya LoLo i have been looking for an English version of that tag for a while now, shokran ya madame :p
1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
The look i couldn't be less satisfied with, i need a new template desperatly. as for the content i am "more than happy" with it (george carlin once said that "more than happy" sounds like a dangerous mental condition, i've been using it since then)
2) Does your family know about your blog?
my mom and dad know i have something called a blog ( i explained to them that it's some form of " online magalet 7a2et". i'd rather if they don't read it though, as for my sis she discovered my blog sometime after the Dahab incident, all she had to do was type dahab, explosion, arrested and kareem and she got me as the first result in her search
i gotta say it feels strange a lil' wee bit that my sis reads this since she knows all about the initials, she knows who are (H), (R), (N), the asshole, she knows everybody probably, and it's definetly wierd having her read you talk about your family problems
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
i believe if my friends were reading it that would bias what i'm writting about, i'd be afraid what they thought or worry about hurting someone's feelings. that's not even mentioning (the asshole) and the 4-5 posts about him. so i appreciate being partially anonymous, the only exceptions are a couple of my friends who won't judge me (2 or 3)
4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
a little bit, it helped me vent a lot of anger at times when u couldn't talk about stuff with anybody
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
i used to discover in the begining, even before i started blogging myself, but for the past 2 months i haven't had the time at all :( and even the ones who comment i sometimes spend a week before checking their blogs.
Where is number 6 ya lolo?
7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
I do, with the ones i read regularly. i have also mentioned that i have a problem following a blog with someone putting his smug pic on his profile yet somehow this only applies to egyptian bloggers (for example T.A.N, Dave Lozo from why not get drunk and blog? or (p_is_for_payj) from (things that make you go "hmmm") have their pics on their blog and i'm fine with them)
8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
well, there are if you're a famous blogger, or if you're not then u have something to bitch about, plus it's like this matt dude said at www.technorati.com "50 millionblogs... some of them have to be good
9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
of course they do, most blogs are about the real world, reality tv minus the tv
10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
depends on the form of critisizm, i like smart critisizm even if it's harsh, and i'm against personal attacks
11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
no. i fear our government.
12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
well... the fact that they were bloggers wasn't what got them arrested, it's what got them out
13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
it's gonna miss me.
14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
links to music on webpages are the devil, some of my favorite bloggers i can't read because whenever i go to their page my p.c freezes and closes all explorer windows, although i could recommend some songs, i usually do HERE
15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Hmmm... i dunno who hasn't done it yet. mando? raghood? walaa? T.A.N and Arima from Hakaza ana, hathor, TINY, and anybody else who bothers basically.... oooh and Sand-e tab3an and N if she's into tags
p.s it's i don't know that many people not that much people ya LoLo :p