the title shamelessly stolen from T.A.N
so is the rest of the post :)
1. What is your full name?
2. What color pants are you wearing?
i am waering jeans shorts (light blue)
3. What are you listening to right now?
K's choice right now it's their song "believe".
4. What was the last thing you ate?
A frosties breakfast bar, they're Grrrrreat, plus i am home alone for the next 2-3 days so it's all about what's been left in the fridge.
-- #5 was actually deleted in the original e-mail, which means T.A.N's friend must have edited one of the questions out. BUSTED! --
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
Hot and Sunny. plus a little bit humid
8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
(H) an e.x of mine to cancel breakfast plans
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
The Assimiliated Negro is the funniest blogger you will ever read in your life
10. How old are you today?
24 years and 1 month and 21 days
11. Favorite drink?
Water, coffee, Rauch's iced green tea with lemon
12. Favorite sport?
Basketball (both playing and watching)
13. Hair color?
Dusty (supposedly darkbrown)
15. Favorite food?
Again a tie of Lucille's cheese burger and pasta with pesto
16. What was the last movie you watched?
Superman (in theater) didn't like it that much, phantom of the opera (t.v) didn't finish it
17. Favorite day of the year?
Any day off work
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don't remember
19. Summer or winter?
Winter, definetly winter, less sweating, brighter faces, even the clothing looks nicer
20. Hugs or kisses?
depends on which i had last, can i have both?
21. Chocolate or Vanilla?
22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
well it's not an email anymore so i guess it would be more appropriate to put it up on their blog
23. Who is most likely to respond?
Raghoody, Mando, Maybe Spanish Moza and Sand-e-sez
24. Who is least likely to respond?
Yasjess, Alluring, Nerro, maxxedout
25. Living arrangements?
Still living with my parents (it's frowned upon to move out in Egypt)
26. When was the last time you cried?
Last saturday in Bratislava in the arms of Andrea (we both cried, but it wasn't too theatrical, just a few sniffles and fewer tears
27. What is under your bed?
A drawer full of towels and sheets (boring, i know)
28. Who is the friend you are sending this to you have had the longest?
i guess we could say who's been following my blog the longest, that would make it Yasmina/Funky Jazz
29. What did you do last night?
PLaystation, coffee with my cousin, blogged, dinner with a friend, ooooh and i had the best chocolate souffle ever in Tabasco in Zamalek
30. Favorite smell?
i like the smell of skin, pancakes, very irresistible by Givenchy, Precious heart by Guerlain, Deep red by Hugo. and for men i like the smell of hugo energise ( i wear it almost everyday) and Givenchy blue label
31. Favorite TV show?
Scrubs, Family Guy, WWe smackdown (guilty pleasure) and the practice
32. Happy In life?
33. What are you afraid of?
34. Butter or salted popcorn?
Butter and Salted
35. Favorite car?
Depends on who's driving
-- Where's 36 son??? --
37. Number of keys on your key ring?
7 (car, Home, Building's key, my room, my parent's room, my drawer, and my dad's home study)
38. How many years at your current job?
3 years full time (did it part time for about a year if you add up the months)
39. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday? i think
40. What did you do on your last birthday?
now that was something that some of you wanted to know. well i went out on the night before my birthday to hang with some friends, watched a soccer match (it was the world cup) then went to After 8 ( a pub downtown) and listened to some live music/danced ( a Rai music band called Sahara, and they're quite good)
woke up next day (actual birthday day) went swimming and tanning, had lunch at sangria by the nile (beautiful place) then went for dessert with another group of friends including my current "girl on my mind" in another place, flirted, went back home, changed then went to heliopolis to hang out with my school buddies.... it was fun
41. How many cities have you lived in?
Cairo for all my life and Antwerp,Belgium for 2 months in 2004
42. Do you make friends easily?
to a certain extent, and i get rid of them easier if they cross me.
43. How many people will you be sending this to?
basically everyone who follows my blog, all 11 readers :)